Saturday, October 03, 2020

Saturday Stuff

 



Before anyone decides to feel a shred of sympathy for Mango Mussolini over his COVID diagnosis, don’t forget this...



...and this Now This clip notes all of the places 45 went knowing that he had it (the pit of his evil truly has no bottom – again, I don’t think we should feel a spec of sympathy for this individual)...



...oh, and speaking of the First Lady, this clip tells us how she was ragging over a bunch of kids at Christmas or something (yeah, if this had been Michelle Obama, this would have run on a loop on Fix Noise for years...probably about 10 weeks early for this I’ll admit)...



...and Ayman Mohyeldin of MSNBC speaks with Richard Haass, President of the Council of Foreign Relations and a senior advisor to Poppy Bush, about how countries around the world reacted to Tuesday’s shit show (remarkable to me, though I guess maybe it shouldn’t be, that they don’t clearly lay the blame for this at the feet of the Gropenfuhrer, but then again, we’re talking about The Comcast Network here, let’s not forget...I thought this was a good column on this subject)...



...and Rachel Maddow spoke earlier this week with Dem PA House Rep Malcolm Kenyatta over all of the nonsense 45 and his minions are trying to inflict on voting in our beloved commonwealth (more info is here, and here is more on mail-in voting)...



...and in the Now This clip in this post, the latest White House press corps liar Kayleigh McEnany wore a crucifix around her neck while she was plying her dark art (I wish I had a nickel for every time I’ve seen that from people who turned out to be liars and frauds), so you can consider this somewhat of a spiritual musical response on my part...and for anybody who still cares, the John Steinbeck novel I was referring to Wednesday (novella, actually) was this one.

No comments: