Monday, October 05, 2020

Monday Stuff

 


I don’t know what Mango Mussolini’s condition truly is, and I’m not even sure his inner circle knows (if it’s bad news, they sure as hell won’t tell us of course). Like many of you I’m sure, I’m concerned first and foremost about who is truly flying this metaphorical airline in case we have a blowup at a trouble spot somewhere. God willing that won’t happen, but if it does, I think we’re going to see a whole bunch of people doing their “Al Haig” impression (like Pompeo, Pence, Barr, and probably a few other of the worst actors of this utterly wretched administration). Our military at a minimum deserves a clear message in that department.

And oh yeah, the moment in the video was utterly unconscionable (and please spare me this typical wingnut BS of “Don’t make a big deal out of it. The Secret Service was exposed when he was airlifted on Marine One." – NOBODY HAD A CHOICE FOR THAT PART!!!).

Oh, and personally, I don’t care if he lives or dies. Though, if he ended up passing on, it might generate sympathy for Mike Pence (who surely would take the top spot on the ticket) which, unfortunately, could garner support for him because he hasn’t been truly vetted as far as I’m concerned (though Wednesday will give us a little more insight into the albino bigot from Indiana). So yeah, I hope Trump lives and gets his electoral clock cleaned on November 3rd...



...and speaking of COVID-19, Farron Cousins tells us about red states getting hit particularly hard before the upcoming election...



...and when it comes to the fools and charlatans of our ruling regime, we should never forget this (h/t to John Fugelsang...NSFW/H)...


...and when it comes to the “party of Lincoln” trying to steal everything from us including our vote, I know I included a brief clip of Dem PA House Rep Malcolm Kenyatta speaking with Rachel Maddow recently, but this Now This clip gets into more detail of what Kenyatta is quite rightly protesting about...some truly scary garbage from the House Republican Caucus, which indeed is acting more like a cult than a body of elected representatives...



Update 10/9/20: YES!

...and OMIGOD, carrying on about Section 8 housing – God, this takes me back to the NE Philly suburbs when I was growing up (Sam and the crew from “The Majority Report” bring us more)...



...and I’m naturally suspicious of evangelicals anyway, but I’m REALLY suspicious of a guy named Creflo Dollar (John and Jayar of The Damage Report tell us more)...





...and I have to admit that I was utterly stunned to hear the news that “No Corporate Tax” Pat Toomey (R-Elevator) plans to retire from public life altogether as noted here; I feel like I should have a month-long “tribute,” but instead, maybe I’ll just settle for this and this (as well as some of the utterly wretched moments captured in this clip...and yes, I know on guns he sponsored that bill with Joe Manchin)...



...and here’s a newer tune that’s a little mellow for a beautiful fall day in these parts.

No comments: