Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wednesday Stuff


Cenk, Ana, John and Michael Shure give us their take on last night’s presidential debate; no, I didn’t watch it because there’s nothing for me to decide and I didn't want to support that freak show...I share the points of view of probably all four panelists here to one degree or another...nothing against Ana, but she’s right unfortunately of this being a country of way too many bullies, but I think Michael is right that the number one objective for Biden at this point is to hold onto the voters he has (hopefully build on that) and not let anyone think that that orange, sweaty, obnoxious, treasonous barnacle of an alleged *president is a realistic option for another four years...if Our Orange Pustule says anything else about Biden’s kids, I hope the former veep says, “At least neither of my sons every went over to Asia to hunt and kill big game on the taxpayer dime” (here)...I also agree with John’s comment which I took to mean that, in any kind of a functioning democracy (which this country is supposed to be), this wouldn’t even be a contest by now - to help the Dem ticket, click here...



Update: From Orange Satan's lips to their ears (here)...

...and I’m bringing back this homemade video about the Trump campaign using the Nazi eagle because of that “stand by” remark he made to those “Proud Boys” lunatics, which of course is a dog whistle to go out and start more nonsense (can also view from here)...



...and here is a “Now This” clip of the Trump term by the numbers (love the opening schlocky choice of background music befitting this farce of a *presidency, sadly...I’m afraid the “222 judges” will be the worst legacy, unfortunately, and you can blame #midnightmoscowmitch for that also...and yeah, at about 3:00, it gets serious, and appropriately so)...



...and David Doel did a great job here I thought exposing not-soon-enough-to-be-departing Dem U.S. House Rep Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii and her effort to prop up the latest garbage from those cretins at Project Veritas, including the utterly execrable James O’Keefe (having to do with “ballot harvesting,” a term which I’m sure originated from the Frank Luntz fever swamps...I'm sure Doel is right that Gabbard will be appear on Tucker Carlson any day now over this)...



...and speaking of The Swanson TV Dinner Heir, Farron Cousins tells us here that The Roger Ailes BS Factory used the argument that no one should take that show seriously in a court case, and they won...how does it feel to know that your own network is laughing at you, I wonder?...



...and happy 45th birthday to David Geraghty of Bell X1 (the band, that is...here's a "bonus points" question - anybody know which John Steinbeck novel is being referenced in the song?).

No comments: