Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday Stuff


I know one minute of this demented lying lunatic is way too much, but I think this needs to be presented for the very reason stated by Brian Tyler Cohen, namely, that – yeah – the Gropenfuhrer wants to see his political enemies put in jail at a minimum or, at a maximum, put to death…



…and I think the irony of this is almost too precious for words, as Stephen Colbert points out (re, the federal judge who will hear the appeal of the subpoena for the tax records…oh, and remind me to never visit Montoursville, PA – I’d sooner take a trip to Guatemala first…and I know we went over the Katie Porter/Ben Carson thing once before, but I think it’s worth a replay)…



…and this is the time of year for a lot of yard work I realize, especially with a bit of nice weather, so I think this story is even more important about Mike Papantonio talking with fellow attorney Kim Adams about the CA verdict in the Roundup case (and yeah, I know this is from The Putin Network, but the reporting looks solid…I think Pap’s outrage here is totally justified)…



…and as we approach summer, I’m kind of in the mood for a newer, outdoorsy tune with some nice harmonies, so here it is.

No comments: