Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday Stuff


It seems James Fields will go to the slam for life for running over and killing Heather Heyer during the neo-Nazi march in Charlottesville, VA (here); not sure why he isn’t getting a date with the needle - I guess he pled guilty to avoid a trial; as far as I know, the death penalty is still in force in that commonwealth…



…and speaking of unruly mobs, Hasan Piker tells us more about the French riots – an update is here (it looks like President Macron, wisely, is listening and watching)…



..and Mike Papantonio and Farron Cousins tell us about former DHS under-secretary Suzanne Spaulding, who criticized the two for being dupes of Putin, or whatever (I think the “Hillary-bot holdover” remark was a little stoo-pid, though – SHE ISN’T IN GOVERNMENT ANY MORE!!! And yes, Pap, we know what “Wag The Dog” is all about…I’m automatically leery of anything from “The Putin Network” also, though, to be fair, a lot of their reporting has held up as far as I’m concerned)…



…and I now give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 12/11/15…a lot of times, when I present these old clips, I’m trying to update them to some other story or context that is a little more current, but I’m not doing that this time – I’m just giving you the clip once more of the Gropenfuhrer being almost-attacked by the eagle in the photo-op for Time Magazine, and I think the symbolism of that speaks for itself (and I love Cenk’s reaction too...and speaking of "flipping the bird," you might say, to Number 45, it seems that this is noteworthy - huzzah!...oh, but let's cue the "corporate Dem" caterwauling from the usual suspects in response...GMAFB!)…



...and here are more seasonal selections.







No comments: