Sunday, December 09, 2018

Sunday Stuff


In the latest edition of “The Damage Report,” John Iadarola and Michael Shure tell us how some Fix Noise talking heads are finding out now that, gee, the Gropenfuhrer’s tax cuts really suck after all – just a little late on this I would say



…and we have yet another humanoid from the Republican Party Propaganda Network being tapped by Generalissimo Trump for a government job, and this time it’s Heather Nauert named as UN Ambassador (and as noted here, this hairdo once cited D-Day as some kind of a milestone in U.S./German relations – were my father still alive…like many men of his era, he served in the European theater in World War II…I’m sure he would communicate his response to that in no uncertain terms)…



...and I'm not really concerned about the back-and-forth on the other NJ news stories involving Dem Gov. Phil Murphy - not saying they're not important also, just saying I'm not focusing on them - but I wanted to include this clip because of the upcoming 12/15 health care enrollment deadline in the Garden State as well as nationwide (kind of dovetails a bit into this, this and this as far as I'm concerned)...



…and RIP Pete Shelley of The Buzzcocks…



…and I alluded to this on Friday, and you can consider my inclusion of this as my response…



...and here is another seasonal tune.

No comments: