Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Stuff


(I have an update to this post, by the way.)

Again, I know this is courtesy of The Putin Network, but it sounds like the Gropenfuhrer is making noise like he wants our military to close our southern border to keep out Honduran refugees (as well as those from Guatemala and El Salvador…Anya Parampil and Eugene Puryear discuss)…



…and Robert Reich gives us more details on Generalissimo Trump’s support of totalitarian regimes around the world (and we should keep this in mind also…what country am I living in again?)…



…and sticking with world stuff, Michael Brooks of The Majority Report tells us about Secretary of State Mike Pompeo laughing with the Saudis when talking about the murder of Jamal Khashoggi (NSFW)…



…and turning to our elections, Thom Hartmann and Greg Palast tell us more about voter disenfranchisement (14 million people??!!) – more on Kris Kobach’s “Crosscheck” is here



And by the way, as long as we’re talking about elections, I just want to say that, without a doubt, this election cycle has been the ABSOLUTE WORST that I have ever seen when it comes to utterly ridiculous, over-the-top, completely unprovable LIES from the “party of Lincoln.” Maybe it’s because I’m paying a little more attention to the U.S. Senate contests than I would normally, but the utter deluge of complete falsehoods has been mind-numbing (which, I’m completely sure, is the intention).

Yes, all politicians lie. I get it. But the DEGREE and VOLUME of the lies is something that I have never seen before. And I’ve been watching this stuff longer than I care to admit.

If anyone has any doubt, the answer is an unequivocal yes – The Repug Party is now DEFINITELY the party of Donald J. Trump.

…and keeping it local with elections once more, here is a link to help out Steve Santarsiero, running for the PA Senate in District 10…



…and even though the temps are fall-like in these parts and the weather’s clouding up a bit, I don’t think that automatically rules out a bit of summer-like escapism, right? (and the title of this video is completely coincidental to the prior clip).

No comments: