Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


Farron Cousins tells us that – WAAAHHHHH!!! – White Supremacist Mouthpiece Tucker can’t eat out anymore – maybe he should try a TV dinner, as Cousins explains (NSFW)…



Update: And just think, Tucker, they're not eye holes in those Klan hoods - they're really table cloth spots to put the salt and pepper shakers (I wish I could take credit for that, but I'm sure somebody else thought of it - here).

…and oh noes – it looks like Generalissimo Trump’s alleged business acumen failed him – c’est dommage (Cenk’s wrap-up in about the last minute and a half or so, citing Bernie Sanders, is absolutely brilliant)…



…and I know I’ve been focusing on the Scott Wallace/Bri-Fi and Wagner/Wolf contests in PA (here), but there’s also an election for U.S. Senate of course – to help Bob Casey, click here



...and I hope you're in the mood for a little Wednesday blues/funk, because here it is.

No comments: