Friday, February 02, 2018

Friday Stuff


For a guy who’s a comic, I have to admit that this is a pretty damn good analysis of the latest Trumpster nonsense over the Devin Nunes memo, which, apparently, is as big of a nothing-burger as we suspected all along (here); however, it will be a pretext for the wingnuts apparently to attack anyone who dares question Dear Tiny Handed, Treasonous Orange Leader…



…and gosh, whaddaya know? There’s actually a SECOND Trump dossier, and apparently it corroborates the first one…uh, yep…



…oh, and where is that “dictionary of good governance”? Let’s see now, conflict of interest, conflict of interest…what’s that again?...



…and I give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” (more or less) from 2/4/09 – I would ask that you keep this clip in mind the next time you see Michael Steele appearing on "Real Time,” “All In,” or any other show where he is supposed to be a “moderate” Repug, as noted here…in the clip, he says that the government doesn’t create jobs…umm, my father had a very responsible job in the federal government for years that had an awful lot to do with paying for the roof over our heads, food on the table, and the rest of what you could call life’s necessities…and Steele claimed that the “2 to 4 million jobs won’t happen” as a result of the stimulus – actually, as Politico reported here in 2011, Steele was wrong of course…Steele had an opportunity to make a difference, but being a good little Repug at heart, he fell in line just like the rest of that bunch instead - "I don't know what the hell happened," huh? Cry me a freaking river!



Update 2/7/18: Facts...

…and I would say that NY Dem Congressman Hakeem Jeffries is pretty “woke” based on this…


…and speaking of “woke,” I have no doubt that the Birds will be that on Sunday; yes indeed, Super Bowl LII (or 52, basically) is approaching, and here is the last “green” tune, the most rousing one of the bunch for my money (I think I missed at least one – sorry about that).

FLY, EAGLES, FLY!

No comments: