Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Stuff


I have some videos where I’m a little “behind the curve” I’ll admit, but I wanted to take this opportunity to get them out there anyway.

Mike Papantonio has a story here about banks stealing from consumers with overdraft fees in particular (most infamously, Skank of America – sometimes the Putin Network actually does some good work, as much as I hate to admit it, as long as it makes us look bad of course, but It’s not the Russian dictator’s fault if we’re shooting ourselves in the foot without anyone else’s help)…



…and I think some of what is pointed out in the prior video is also noted here by Mike Lux…



…and I typically don’t comment on international stuff a lot unless it affects this country, and killing the rabbi was wrong even if the home was built illegally which may have been the case, but after watching this video, I have one question: when have you ever heard of an olive tree actually killing anybody?...



…and I’m taking a break from my “green” selections for this oldie, truly one of the great “cowbell” tunes of all time – RIP Hugh Masekela.

No comments: