Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday Stuff


I know I usually don’t lead off with a tune, but I thought I would on this occasion, particularly since the lyrics seem to fit as far as I’m concerned…



…and gosh, don’t look now, but our corporate media actually performed some analysis behind the lies of the Gropenfuhrer…



…and Lawrence O’Donnell speaks with David Leonhardt about probably the most detailed case in print media yet for holding Generalissimo Trump’s feet to the proverbial fire (and yes, lying to the American people matters…”the old gray lady” aggravates the crap out of me sometimes, but they’re also “on the beam” at other times like now, I have to admit)…



…and Bernie never lets us forget who truly emerged as the winners in that horrible GOP tax scam bill, along with Frank Clemente of Americans for Tax Fairness (as if we needed proof, I should note that the popup ads on YouTube praising that supposedly “independent” voice for PA-08, none other than “Bri-Fi,” a bigger toady than his equally wretched brother, have already started showing up)…


…and speaking of wretched Republicans, Will Ferrell recently reminded us of one whose ruinous reign still contaminates our memory (funny stuff, though)…



…and I have a few “green” tunes left, and here’s another one (like wow maan...and yeah, they messed up the lip-sync too).

No comments: