Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday Stuff


Chris Hayes talks with Dem U.S. House Rep Adam Schiff about this supposedly explosive memo from U.S. House Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes on the FBI’s allegedly conspiratorial investigation of the Gropenfuhrer, which of course is total nonsense, as Rep. Schiff explains…



…and I always like it when someone goes after our corporate media with initials for names and all, and good for Bernie Sanders for that here; as I watched this, I thought of what a damn idiot Fran Leibowitz was for trashing him last year on “Real Time” with Salman Rushdie…


…and I realize that some of the Franklin Graham stuff is repetitive, but I think it’s worth it to revisit the issue of the hypocrisy of these so-called preachers who are totally “in the tank” for Generalissimo Trump (so the Big Orange Cheetoh gets a "mulligan"? WHAAAA??)...



…and a lot of times I know, I ridicule the typical Trump voter because I think they deserve what they got, but I’m genuinely sympathetic to this lady; yes, she made a truly awful decision, but I believe she was in earnest, and a pox on the HRC campaign and our previously-mentioned corporate media for utterly failing her…


…and here is another well-meaning American trying to do the right thing without getting utterly screwed over by the “party of Lincoln”…


…and here’s another “green” tune for our Super Bowl-bound Iggles.

No comments: