Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


It's hard to imagine why Franklin Graham is this big of an idiot – well, on second thought, maybe it isn’t that hard after all, as noted here (and of course, as far as Graham is concerned, only Democratic presidents have affairs – oh, really? And I would agree with this too)..



…oh, and by the way, fuck you and your “prayers,” Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao (here)…


Update 1/25/18: Nail. Hammer. Head.

...and just how much of a monster would you have to be to take away water from someone trying to live in a desert? Maybe it's just as well that I don't know (here)...



Update: Jesus wept (the REAL one, I mean)...

…and I need a bit of a laugh, and I think Jimmy Kimmel provides one here against the backdrop of our latest idiocy from Generalissimo Trump…



…and RIP Ursula K. LeGuin; scarily prescient words from a great, legendary writer in the clip (I always thought "The Lathe of Heaven" was particularly trippy)…



…and here’s a bit of a mellow number for our Birds as they fly north, as it were, for Super Bowl LII.

No comments: