Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday Stuff


I thought this was a good analysis by Lawrence O’Donnell, Eugene Robinson and Adam Serwer of The Atlantic over Serwer’s column called “The Nationalist’s Delusion,” about voters who supported our Tiny Handed Treasonous Orange Dictator (and still do, mostly, which beggars belief I know)…



…and Kyle K. tells us about the Gropenfuhrer and dropping bombs and related costs vs. what we should be spending to rebuild this country – NSFW of course...



…and Seth Meyers brings us some news headlines from last week, including the FCC/Net Neutrality stuff (and yeah, apparently another Congress-person is having some personal issues, you might say, as noted here)…



…and I know Thanksgiving was last week (as noted in the Meyers clip), but I don’t think it’s too late for a re-interpretation of the holiday (pointy-headed liberal that I am I guess)…


…and Cenk and Ana give us the latest on the “F*ck Trump” bumper sticker saga (Karen Fonseca ROCKS; LOVE the fact that the donations will help register elderly voters – and yeah, I would say Sheriff Troy Nehls overstepped his bounds a bit too)...



…and speaking of law enforcement (yeah, I’m sure you saw this one coming from a mile away, as they say, right?)...

No comments: