Friday, December 01, 2017

Friday Stuff


Apparently they are actually nearing a vote on this atrocity – keep fighting, for the reasons noted by Sen. Elizabeth Warren - (202-224-3121)…



via GIPHY

…and it looks like Bernie busted Marco Rubio on this also…


…and when I find myself actually sympathetic to Joe Scar, then I KNOW we’re officially through the looking glass, as they say…



…and I suppose there is a bit of déjà vu between now and the antics of ‘60s people like, say, Abbie Hoffman when you look at what that guttural miscreant James O’Keefe and Project Veritas are doing (different goals of course – probably more sophisticated now for the reasons Chris Hayes and his panel point out, including Joy Reid and Rick Hertzberg, with today’s culprits trying to wreck journalism itself…a pox on our corporate media for letting that happen, and us too as citizens a bit I guess)…



…and yeah, I would call this more than a bit of karma (more here)…


…and when it comes to holiday tunes, I guess this matches my mood at the moment with everything going on.

No comments: