Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

K.O. tells us the latest on our infantile Gropenfuhrer and his lackey VP over their recent nonsense with the NFL (though, unfortunately, it may have worked due to the utter cowardice of Roger Goodell)…



…and I swear, if I were the besieged U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, at this point, I’d put up a sign advertising for help from any other country on the globe, since we have failed them so miserably, to our shame…



…and as far as I’m concerned, everyone in the administration of the Gropenfuhrer is unrepentant scum for allowing these and other horrors to continue, to say nothing of our wretched Republican-“led” Congress, and Scott Pruitt may be the absolute worst of the worst for this (and I’d honestly like to know the name of every one of the guttural life forms who stood and applauded Pruitt’s assault on our planet)…


…and I’m a little uncomfortable with the use of the laugh track here, but I still think this gives us an indication of how the rest of the world sees us, particularly on the gun issue…



…and yeah, I think Tiny Hands Jr. had better not cross metaphorical swords with Kimmel again based on this…



...and believe it or not, today is the 30th anniversary of the video for this song.

No comments: