Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday Stuff


K.O. brings us the latest on the cost of Mike Pence’s stunt on Sunday, to say nothing of the rest of this cabal of cabinet crooks…



…and I know I alluded to this yesterday, as did Keith Olbermann in the prior video, but here is more on the profile in utter cowardice from NFL head Roger Goodell recently (I didn’t know the thing with the players in the locker rooms during the anthem was the status quo until 2009…and yeah, I should have figured that Goodell was just doing what the owners told him to do, Jerry Jones in particular)……



…and don't look now, but progressive Dems are actually winning in the South...



…and Rachel Maddow tells us the latest on the Flint, MI water crisis (I don’t think this story is going to wind down anytime soon, nor should it…no disrespect to Dem U.S. House Rep Elijah Cummings, but I don’t see him getting any help on this from the other side)…



...and kudos to Roseanne Cash for standing up to the NRA..."Shut Up And Sing, The Sequel" (Mike Malloy comments...very NSFW mainly at the end...as far as I know, the silencer and armor-piercing bullets bills, which of course are madness, have been put on hold by this utterly supine and bought-and-paid-for Congress…and by the way, considering that her father once performed at Folsom Prison when everyone on earth was telling him not to – and ended up making both great art and a lot of $$ - I think I have an idea of what the “man in black” would have said to everyone claiming to speak for him)…



…and with the prior clip in mind, I give you the following (I think her accompanying guitarist flubbed a chord change, but it didn’t hurt the song…and there was much rejoicing).

No comments: