Saturday, September 23, 2017

Saturday Stuff


I would call this an effective ad (keep calling 202-224-3121…we’re not there yet, people.)…



…and Kyle K. is absolutely right when he sez that, while last year’s Dem presidential nominee is promoting her book (which she’s allowed to do, I realize), Bernie is doing this…


…and oh yeah, I left a message with this thoroughly compromised charlatan about Graham-Cassidy, and of course you know how he intends to vote (the time to do something about Toomey came and went last year, sadly, and now we’re stuck with him until 2022 at a minimum – heckuva job)…



…and sticking with health care, I now give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” (more or less) from 9/24/13 (yeah, why the hell would the Kochs be in favor of a trans-vaginal probe anyway...utterly sick, twisted bastards - here)…



…and I know I’m a little behind on my Seth Meyers videos, but I still thought this was a good one (hard to keep up with the outrages, I know)…




…and I guess this selection is inspired a bit by the first video in this post.

No comments: