Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Stuff


(Yeah, "Photoshop"-ed I know, but it still works for me.)

While Generalissimo Trump was engaged in this typically childish crap yesterday, the person who won the popular vote in last year’s presidential election by about 3 million was doing this (related to this)…


…and gosh, could it be that the “Gropenfuhrer” is finally getting the memo? Don’t hold your breath...



…and Kyle K. tells us that Congressional Repugs are trying to destroy “Obama-care” AGAIN (here) – looks like we have to fight these idiots on this YET AGAIN (no wonder this bill is called “Screw Blue”…NSFW - more here)…



…and it’s hard for me to tell here which ones are truly the clowns (nah – actually, it really isn’t…and pardon me while I wipe my butt with the “flag of St. Andrew”...more here)…


…and RIP Harry Dean Stanton (Frank Vincent also – BTW, the Emmys are even more ridiculous IMHO for forgetting to note the passing of these two as well as Dick Gregory…clip is from “Repo Man”: NSFW)…



…and I know yesterday was a day for worship, but that doesn’t mean we still can’t go to “church” (the title of this song is my mantra every single day).

No comments: