Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday Stuff


Yeah, I would say that Dem Sen. Kamala Harris of CA understands what’s going on here (and spare me the noise that “oooh, she’s a ‘Corporate Dem’! – I agree with what Kyle said yesterday, but still, can we please put the purity tests on hold for now?)…


…and yeah, perpetually playing the victim sure is a tactic of right-wing demagogues all right, as K.O. notes (and yep, nothing is EVER the fault of Generalissimo Trump, is it? - here)…



…and I remember when we used to do stuff like this in our own country (and in a somewhat related story, I give you this)…


…and Seth Meyers gives us a wrap-up of recent news, including that Disney-esque pink dress (and I don’t mean that in a good way) that Melania Trump wore recently (wonder if she was cleared for takeoff? And I respect John Kerry also, but I’m afraid the proverbial ship has sailed for him also)…



…and heh, “All Lives Splatter,” huh? What a “laff riot” – NOT (updates are here and here)…



…and I haven’t featured a song from 1967 for a little while now, so I now give you the following (Bowie once sang a great cover of this tune - once saw "Waterloo Sunset" or thereabouts almost 14 months ago).

No comments: