Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

Anybody have any idea whatsoever why the Gropenfuhrer would want to bring back the “pee pee tape”? (though I realize that question assumes a level of sanity that Number 45 had not demonstrated in any way…I didn’t know “paddy wagon” was an ethnic slur – hmmm; and I like that cheeky signoff too)…



…and oh, nothing to see here – just the largest expulsion of American embassy personnel in the history of modern diplomacy by our former buddy Vlad Putin; Joy-Ann Reid talks with former U.S. ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul about it (with another mention of The Magnitsky Act)…



…and going back in time a bit, Rachel Maddow reminds us about Former Commander Codpiece and the Texas Air National Guard stuff (timed for this item – a REALLY clumsy cut at the end of the clip that no doubt gives the background for the movie “Truth,” with Robert Redford and Cate Blanchett…could never bring myself to watch the flick because I didn’t want to relive any of that stuff, to be honest, not because I didn’t think it was true)…



…and wingnut Tomi Lahren comes out against health care even though she’s covered by her parents – genius!... (from The Majority Report with Michael Brooks and “failed comedian” Sam Seder; yeah, Jimmy Dore really is that big of a troll as far as I’m concerned – NSFW)…



…and former Baltimore police commander Michael Wood, Jr. weighs in on Trump’s recent idiocy in front of the cops, along with a lot of other important stuff about policing; “he (Trump) is a product of us” – well said, unfortunately (NSFW a bit also)…



…and I try to remain on the lookout for good, new tunes, and I think this qualifies.

No comments: