Thursday, August 03, 2017

Thursday Stuff

I think this brings me up to date with all of Keith Olbermann’s “Resistance” commentaries; at this point, anyone not doing something to try and get Number 45 removed from office, to say nothing of being tried for treason, is doing a grave disservice to this country…



…and in response to the surreal idiocy yesterday of Stephen Miller trying to smack down Jim Acosta of CNN for more Trumpian garbage about trying to exclude non-English-speaking people from this country (more here), I thought Maria Hinojosa made some good points with Chris Hayes (and, like Ana Navarro, I’m absolutely shocked to see that Jennifer Rubin has emerged as a voice of reason – wonders truly never cease)…



…and Joy-Ann Reid talks with Dem Sen. Cory Booker about the latter’s attempt to “lighten up,” as it were, on pot, and making a lot of good arguments in the process (oh, but Booker is a “corporate Dem,” so we’re not supposed to take him seriously – huh?)…



…and leave to our friends up north to lead the way on single payer (Richard Burr is such a tool)…


…and hmmm, Lou Barletta…gee, is he running against Bob Casey for the U.S. Senate? Sounds like another reason to do the right thing here (NSFW – and why am I not surprised to see that Barletta and Kris Kobach are two peas in a truly awful pod? And I LOVE the musical)…


…and every once in a while, I feel like I need a bit of a “palate cleanser” of a tune, and I think this works.

No comments: