Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Wednesday Stuff

Seth Meyers tells us about how Generalissimo Trump has utterly played those evangelical saps yet again (I’d never heard of Paula White until this clip, and I’m sure some of my brain cells died as I watched it)…



…and this is a little “after the news curve” I guess, but Lawrence O’Donnell reminds us who, above all else, should get the credit for defeating “Trump-Scam-Care” (we ALWAYS need to point this out as far as I’m concerned to keep the spirit of activism alive, to say nothing of expressing gratitude to those protesters for their sacrifice…and besides)…



…and Chris Hayes discusses the lawsuit over the Seth Rich garbage and Trump’s alleged involvement – unbelievable that a president Is involved in this cruel idiocy, even the Gropenfuhrer (Gabe Sherman, by the way, did great reporting over the Roger Ailes garbage at Fix Noise…Olivia Nuzzi had some telling comments on that scumbag Ed Butowsky also…more here)…



…and it looks like Robert Reich is all over the ways that Number 45 can be removed from office…


…and I thought this was a great defense of Islam in response to all of the ISIS garbage…


…and I’m falling behind on my summer tunes again, so here’s another one.

No comments: