Thursday, July 06, 2017

Thursday Stuff

I thought that this was really hilarious, in response to the latest from our President Impulse Control Tiny-Handed Egomaniac in his ongoing battle with CNN (cringing at the thought of how Number 45 would handle an ACTUAL threat against this country as opposed to a made-up one to keep ginning up his beloved “base”)…



…though I admit that this isn’t amusing at all – I still thought this was an interesting segment that you could call When Trump Trolls Attack, with Chris Hayes, Lynn Sweet and Ben Howe of the Red State blog over the CNN video nonsense (oh, and I’m supposed to feel sorry for Dana Loesch? GMAFB) – Sweet also comes perilously close to Both Sidesism in her remarks in my opinion, something to keep in mind while you read about this - once again, MSNBC's videos aren't playing nice with Chrome, but are OK everywhere else…



…and I also thought this was a pretty good synopsis recently by Rachel Maddow of how we’ve come to our present (president?) predicament with Generalissimo Trump…



…and I always respected Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, but I REALLY respect him now (and speaking of great "burns")…



…oh, and it looks like CA has so much solar energy, it needs to get rid of some of it or it will be "high on its own supply," as it were…


…and I first thought this was a pretty “goth” video with a message of doom, but it’s really life affirming in a way as far as I’m concerned.

No comments: