Saturday, January 21, 2017

"Women's March" Stuff (updates)

Pic is from DC, I believe (and Michael Moore and Ashley Judd really tore it up, by the way - I'll try to post video if I can find it...and Alicia Keys wasn't bad either - more here)...


Think she'll ever vote Republican?...


From Philly, at Eakins Oval...






In Austin, TX...



Paris (of course)...



Barcelona, Spain...



Berlin...





Closer to home, this was the scene in Doylestown, Pa…



London, at Trafalgar Square…



Amsterdam, The Netherlands…



St. Louis, Missouri, USA...



Park City, Utah…



Accra, Ghana…



Athens, Greece…



Santiago, Chile…



Wellington, New Zealand…



Nairobi, Kenya, the birthplace of President Obama (#joke)…


Lilongwe, Malawi…



Marseilles, France…



Antarctica (for real)...



Indianapolis, Indiana…



Los Angeles...



Boston…



Raleigh, North Carolina…



Mexico City...



Sioux Falls, South Dakota…


Sydney, Australia...


..and here is Gloria Steinem speaking at the rally in New York City…



…I think you get the idea – if I find pics for locations I haven’t already covered, I’ll add them here.

And I think this is an appropriate “nasty girl” tune.



Update 1: COOL!

Update 2: BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (more related to yesterday, I realize, but still beyond belief even for the "Gropenfuhrer").

Update 1 1/22/17: More here.

Update 2 1/22/17: I could have done without the profanity also, but I think Lawrence O’Donnell makes some great points here.

Update 3 1/22/17: I guess what else is there to say in response to this except “You’ve Got A Friend”?

Update 4 1/22/17: It begins...

Update 1/23/17: As far as I’m concerned, this is the equivalent of a no-confidence vote.

No comments: