Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday Stuff


(I also posted here.)

I heard that the cabbies in New York City are also on strike in sympathy – good! And two of the first people detained were Iraqis who helped us during the war…way to go, President Big Orange Cheetoh! (apparently, though, that has been stayed – this is still a fluid, developing story so things could change on the fly and probably will - more here - I heard Sen. Bob Casey and Gov. Tom Wolf are on their way to Philly International and Sen. Elizabeth Warren is on her way to Logan Airport in Boston...latest here)...



...and yeah, I think this is appropriate...

Update: Awesome!

Update 1/29/17: More here (as well they should)...

...and "give him a chance"? Seriously?...


...and RIP John Hurt (clip is from "V for Vendetta"...and I wonder who Chancellor Adam Sutler reminds you of, by the way?)...



…and I hope John Kay is still getting royalties for those great Steppenwolf songs, because I think they’ll be timely again with the antics of President Tiny Hands Impulsive Brainless Egotistical Numbskull.

No comments: