Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Stuff

Hey, President-Elect Big Orange Cheetoh! You know those allegedly pesky, tiresome presidential daily briefs? You know, the ones you’re supposed to receive every day? Well, that’s part of the job description. That’s why they’re called “daily” briefs! (pic from here)…

Still proud of yourselves, all you Jill Stein and Gary Johnson voters (to say nothing of those who didn’t bother to vote for a president at all)? To be fair, though, at least Stein is commendably doing this



…and deep down, do I wish that somehow what happened on 11/8 could be overturned? Hell yeah, but there’s virtually no shot of that I know. However, I believe we should do EVERYTHING in our power to ensure the integrity of the voting process in this country, regardless of whether the vote takes place at the federal, state, city or county level, and if an audit of the votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and PA help to accomplish that, then I’m all for it (and somehow I think this clip could have run for a little longer, but then again, we’re talking about The Comcast Network, let’s not forget, so I’m sure that has a little more than something to do with why it was cut short – besides, given the total “sensible centrist” and thoroughly unimaginative way she campaigned, I honestly don’t think Hillary Clinton deserves another chance)…



…that being said, I know I’m presenting Keith Olbermann’s great “The Resistance” commentaries out of order a bit once more, but I think #4 here takes a bit of precedence over #3 for reasons that I’m sure will become apparent shortly (here)…



…and I know this is a little behind on the news cycles, but I still think it’s worthwhile to take “A Closer Look” with Seth Meyers (Trump/Pence & the “Hamilton” stuff, as well as Steve Bannon embracing the dark side, where he lives already apparently)…



…and I give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” (close enough) from 11/26/10, with an eco-friendly message for all of you consumers out there, including those braving the malls on Black Friday…



…and yes, that means the season is upon us again, believe it or not.

No comments: