Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

(Hat tip to Kriston Capps and John Fugelsang on Twitter for the pic, which speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned)

I think it’s probably best that I just bring you the utterly toxic words of white supremacist a-hole Richard Spencer unedited from The Atlantic first…



…and then provide some analysis from TYT (great point by Ben Mankiewicz about the “rebrand” – they’re just white supremacists in suits…with Francis Maxwell and Grace Baldridge...I'm trying to comment on this with some degree of objectivity and not SCREAM at the top of my lungs about how absolutely horrifying it is...and gee, what about those Clinton Email and Clinton Foundation "scandals" anyway?)…



(By the way, as noted here, the egomania of this guy is almost beyond description.)

…and it looks like NC Guv Pat McCrory is yet another self-entitled Republican who doesn’t want to play by the rules (more here)…



…and as noted here, it looks like Eric Bolling of Fix Noise is actually being considered for a Commerce Dept. job under President “Fergus Laing,” which provides an excuse to revisit this great clip from Jon Stewart…



…and I would definitely call this a rallying cry, though, given the history of the Democrats unfortunately (as a party in Congress, I mean), I am not at all sure that they will fight (more here)…


…and speaking of great Irishmen, it’s not your imagination if you think I include this song every November 22nd for a reason, by the way (to commemorate the death of a man who once said, “Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.”).

No comments: