Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

John Oliver does it again (NSFW)...



…and yeah, I guess I got trolled by Juilan Assange on some of the earlier Wikileaks stuff – not ashamed to admit if I made a mistake; I thought he had the wherewithal to know when he was getting played by Putin, but apparently he doesn’t (stuff like this from the Trump campaign shows a sophistication I didn’t expect I’ll admit, though I don’t think it shows sophistication to violate U.S. campaign finance law either…you would think that the quite-likely involvement of foreign actors in our election would infuriate the voters of this country…you would think)…



…and I thought this was a good commentary by Kyle Kulinski about what was probably the most memorable line of Michelle’s Obama’s speech at the Democratic Convention last night (NSFW also – the last minute or so in particular is the true takeaway IMHO)…



…and a happy belated birthday to Chepito Areas of Santana – I hope the title of this song reflects the spirits of the country overall after Day 2 of the Dem convention as opposed to last week’s hatefest in Cleveland.

No comments: