Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

I know the focus in Philly is quite rightly on the Democratic National Convention, but I thought this was a cautionary discussion Chris Hayes had with Howard Fineman and E.J. Dionne recently; I’d love to agree with the latter about Trump’s “ceiling,” but one of the truly scary aspects of all of this is that I don’t think we really know what that is – just means we have to work harder for HRC, that’s all…



…that being said, I should also say that this absolutely has to mean the end for this guy and his presidential hopes (and yes, I know there have been a slew of these moments already, but this has to be the proverbial last straw – more here)…



…and this starts with Sen. Al Franken talking about Michelle Obama’s speech, but it ends with Franken telling the media to do their damn jobs (“facts don’t seem to matter,” Mrs. Greenspan? Are you vying for the title of Grand Dame Of Our Beltway Courtier Media?)…



…and when I think about Trump (I try not to do that a lot, I'll admit), songs like this come to mind.

No comments: