Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Stuff

(By the way, my page views have been going insane over the last week or so, which is probably coincidental timed for the conventions…still, thanks to one and all.)

And speaking of same, kudos to Gen. John Allen (here) – like, wow…



…and I would call this stirring also, though for a wholly other reason; tied to the same theme as the prior clip, though…



…and from the sublime to the ridiculous we go here – just say “oops” and get out, NC Repugs (more here)…



…and I have a feeling Ed Schultz is still getting over the fact that Hillary is the Dem nominee for prez and not Bernie Sanders, but we are where we are, and credit to HRC where I think it’s due – besides, it’s all about keeping out “Fergus Laing” at this point…



…and maybe I shouldn’t be diverting attention to “The Donald” again, but I feel I have to; kudos to Thom Hartmann here…



…and when even those evangelical sheep finally realize that they’re getting conned, then maybe the shadows for the Repugs are longer than we thought…



…and it’s probably no surprise whatsoever that I agree with Eric Holder’s assessment of the nominee of the “party of Lincoln,” namely, that his latest remarks about Russia hacking Hillary Clinton’s Email automatically disqualifies him for president, but I’m presenting the clip anyway…



…and best wishes for a happy 70th birthday tomorrow to Jeffrey Hammond of Jethro Tull (doesn’t rock out quite like the original, but I would still call this a pretty good version).

No comments: