Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Stuff

Sounds to me based on this that Number 44 was ahead of the curve yet again on guns; and by the way, I think this should be noted also…



…and concerning this, I was a little surprised to see Owen Jones walk off the set the way he did; I thought it was pretty well established at that point that the hosts were acknowledging that this was a crime first and foremost against LGBT people, and I definitely think there was more agreement than not; I’m including this clip mainly to provide a world news perspective on this horror…



…and with the recent carnage in mind, I couldn’t help but recall this admittedly sickening, demonic moment from about five years ago…



...and here's some music for all of the reality avoidance out there yet again (here, here, and here for starters - and I would call this justifiable outrage).

No comments: