Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

Yeah, what did that stinky body-surfing, brie-eating French (I think) guy John Kerry know about prosecuting criminals and trying to restrict the insane number of guns in this country, particularly assault rifles? A lot, as it turns out (here), compared to Former President Numbskull (pains me to bring this up, but I do so mainly to point out which political party stands for sane gun policy and which doesn’t…not even going to both to investigate Dubya’s 72 percent number since he was such a chronic liar on everything else)…



...and Rachel Maddow tells us about the Sig Sauer MCX gun used in Orlando attack; kudos to her for returning to form, though it's sad that it took a story like this to make that happen (I'm sure the makers of this monstrosity that has no business with anyone except the military or law enforcement manage to sleep at night; will never know how, though)...



…and I want to thank Utah Lt. Governor Spencer Cox for giving me my best about nine-and-a-half minutes of the day (here)…



…and RIP guitarist extraordinaire Henry McCullough of Wings.

No comments: