Friday, June 03, 2016

Friday Stuff

Yesterday was National Gun Violence Awareness Day (more here…and yes, wingnuts, I know about this story – once in a while what is desired actually happens instead of something unplanned and usually tragic)…



…and just as a reminder, this is what happens when a Democrat is elected president (like to see stuff like this from HRC – hopefully I will…and what I saw of Number 44’s Elkhart speech on Wednesday was pretty good)…



…and from the nearly sublime to ridiculous we go; “The Donald” wants an apology from The Onion – uh huh (and as much as I hate to admit it, Coulter predicted Trump would be the Republican presidential nominee on “Real Time”)…



…and all I have to say in response to this is estás pero si bien pendejo, “Donald Drumpf”…



…and Thom Hartmann brings us economic and labor news for the week (the oil story is particularly important, IMHO)…



…and happy belated 75th birthday to Charlie Watts of The Rolling Stones.

No comments: