Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

I thought this was a good report by RT’s Ed Schultz on how the Germans aren’t getting fooled by the trade deal nonsense being spouted by both Number 44 and Angela Merkel; sorry to hear the closing remarks about “B. Barry Bamz,” but dude, you did this to yourself…



…and Rev. Al reminds us that Prince had more of a commitment to social justice than many of us knew at the time (well, me at least anyway)…



…and I know this is a humorous clip (well, I think so anyway), but this is a serious story, didn’t even know World Penguin Day was a thing, but we observed it yesterday apparently; I have a soft spot for these small flightless birds I’ll admit because they live in the worst climates of the world and survive all manner of threats by working together – I can think of no apt metaphor for what we’re doing to this planet than to note how endangered they are, and as always, we can do something about that…



…and RIP Billy Paul (and please spare me the moral lectures – it’s just a great song).

No comments: