Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

(Kudos to Steve Santarsiero for winning the Dem nomination to run for Mikey the Beloved’s PA-08 seat in the U.S. House…sorry to see Bernie lose, though I wasn’t totally surprised; definitely on board with HRC if she ends up as the nominee for prez…for U.S. Senate, was kind of hoping that Joe Sestak would win, but I’m happy with Katie McGinty also – best to all.)

Turning to other matters, the Chernobyl nuclear “incident” was 30 years ago yesterday, by the way (more here)...



...and I know I said something about this earlier, but kudos to Samantha Bee for this (NSFW - killer of an ending, by the way)...



…and in response to a story like this, I think the best thing I can do is give a plug to the opponent of the utterly odious Roy Blunt (remember this?) in Missouri’s U.S. Senatorial Election (to do more to help Jason Kander, click here or here)…



...and I know he's coming to Wilkes-Barre, PA next month on the 19th, but don't know if and when he's coming back to Philly - I'll let you know if I hear anything.

No comments: