Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday Stuff

I guess if I'm going to say anything about Black History Month, I'd better hurry up since it ends tomorrow; I give you the following from the network that also brought us this...



...though actually, if you want to witness something that I believe truly represents racial tolerance and understanding, I would ask that you revisit this 2/26/15 video from Dallas, TX sportscaster Dale Hansen - yes, it's time once more for "This Day In Doomsy History" (a comparatively short trip around the block this time)...




...and I'll be honest - even though I overwhelmingly shared her politics in many ways, there were times when a little of Melissa Harris-Perry went a long way, but that definitely doesn't merit the treatment she received from the Comcast Network - kudos to Brian Stelter for this commentary (sync is off a bit starting at about 1:10)...



...and on a wholly other note, I really like this new tune by Ray LaMontagne, so here it is.

No comments: