Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

Lord Almighty, is Samantha Bee ever spot-on with her remarks about the 2010 elections (here)...



...and I thought this was a good commentary by Seth Meyers on Trump, David Duke and the First Amendment (as usual, when you want some truly objective reporting on an important news story, turn to a comedian – and Governor Bully looks more pathetic by the minute, and on that subject, I think this is absolutely hilarious)…



…and I must confess that I’m a little unsure of what exactly to make of this from yesterday’s Super Tuesday coverage on MSNBC, with Steve Kornacki breathlessly reporting on the percentage of Democratic primary voters across the country who consider themselves to be liberal – probably news to the Comcast Network and our corporate media overall, but not to too many other folks I would imagine (and God forbid there would be any actual analysis behind the numbers)…



…and every once in a while, I just need to hear something a bit life-affirming; with that in mind, I give you the following.

No comments: