Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

(I also posted here, for what it's worth.)

As former PA U.S. House Rep Patrick Murphy reminds us here, yesterday was the 15th anniversary of the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole (and I think some important context on that is here; basically, the official story – which I believe – is that it was not officially determined that bin Laden was responsible until after Clinton had left office, and that’s why Number 42 didn’t retaliate)…



...and by the way, there should be a HELL of a lot more of this right about now - I can't recall a better time for the Democrats to make the case of what kind of a SANE alternative they offer to Not Your Father's Republican Party, but aside from stuff like this, I'm pretty much hearing the sound of crickets (well, until the debate I mean)...



…and speak of the devil, I'll read about it tomorrow, thank you very much; in the meantime, I thought this was a funny bit from Trevor Noah…


…and God almighty, what is it with Republicans using songs without permission from the artists (here)? Even though, in this case, it gives me an excuse for this whompin’ little tune.

No comments: