Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

I'm sure it doesn't need to be pointed out by now that Bernie Sanders is nobody's fool, people (a little late with this I know, but I wanted to offer a bit of a sane alternative to the freak show on display tonight)...



…and this video is the best reaction I can provide to go along with this (by the way, listening to Kristol Mess say how NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio is supposed to have self-reflection, or something, just about made me vomit)…



…and I give you yet another installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from two years ago on this date, in which that Martin Bashir (who supposedly was such a dastardly liberal that he had to be forced out at MSNBC for making a yucky but veiled remark about Caribou Barbie) gave us some appropriate context IMHO on how we got to the mess that Syria is right now (think our ol’ buddy Vlad Putin) – the takeaway for me, though, is the timeless quote from “Win with Winnie” Churchill about this country…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



…oh, and just for the record, let it be known that I don’t think Chrissie Hynde needs to explain a damn thing to me or anyone else – anyone with half a brain (which eliminates most people on TV, I realize) would understand that she was talking about herself and absolutely no one else (here).

No comments: