Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

I thought this video was a very NSFW parody, but after reading this, I'm not so sure...



...and I know we observed the 14th anniversary of the attacks last week, but I'm adding this video now because it is still necessary, apparently, to remind those life forms on Capitol Hill that the James Zadroga Act for 9/11 first responders needs to be, at the very least, renewed - actually, it needs to be permanently funded...



...and Thom Hartmann brings us the latest in science and "green" news...



…and as long as I’m on the subject, I thought this was a great interview that Chris Hayes conducted with filmmaker James Cameron on the climate and making smart food choices…



…and this was some of the best political commentary I’ve heard in a while (and not from Tweety, of course) – once again, if you want to cut to the proverbial chase, you need a comedian…



...and there just isn't enough space to add all of the great stuff out there from Joan Osborne, including this.

No comments: