Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday Stuff

To me (and many others, I realize), this was the day’s big story; I’ll admit I was pleasantly surprised because I feared the worst. However, to be honest, I think Hangin’ Judge JR, he who would call balls and strikes, saw that Justice Kennedy was going to side for the ACA, and he wanted to be in with the winning team, as it were.

And with that in mind…



…and returning to the Charleston horror (well, what was behind it anyway), Larry Wilmore gives us the following (here – and ZOMG! A Fix Noise rent-a-blonde gives Billo what-for!)…



(And by the way, here is today’s reason to bitch at MSNBC and their crappy web site; an interview Chris Hayes did with one of the Sandy Hook moms and another lady advocating common sense gun laws on Tuesday is no longer available for embedding…heckuva job!)

…and boy, does Cenk make a good point here as to what would have happened to these two losers if they had a different skin color...



...and to me, it's a shame that "Brother Ray" didn't make it to see "Obamacare" codified into what I would consider to be settled law.

No comments: