Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday Stuff

I’m sure that, if I had a family member or friend serving in law enforcement, I might think “Ok, enough already with these undercover videos – isn’t their job hard enough”? But I don’t have a friend or family member in that circumstance, so I can say that I think it’s more than a little ridiculous for Little Rock, AK police to take a legally blind man to the ground like this (and as Shaun King of Daily Kos puckishly, and appropriately, asks here, guess his race)…



…and after hearing this, I’m wondering if Governor Bully is going to serve as his own hot air balloon ride – heh (though this report ends up with more navel gazing at the Republican clown car of primary candidates…another sloppy video edit at end)…



…and here is a tune apropos for the day, for a couple of more hours anyway…



…and I give you another installment of This Day in Doomsy History from about five years ago this week (featuring a musical selection this time, appropriate for tomorrow I guess), when the Chicago Blackhawks were closing in on their first Stanley Cup in almost 50 years, and it looks like they’re getting ready to win one again after tonight (like to see Tampa Bay try to pull it off somehow, but we’ll see).

No comments: