Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday Stuff

RIP Sir Christopher Lee...



...and we can smile for now about the subject of health care reform in this country, though I have a feeling that the High Court of Hangin' Judge JR is going to try and cripple it and then speed out of Washington, D.C. as soon as they can in a matter of days (and as a product of a Catholic School education, I can tell you that I love some nuns)...



...and I promise I'm not putting up this video to shame the father of this poor girl – I think he made an awful mistake, but he'll have the rest of his life to think about it...though Cenk is right; there's not much about parenting that's easy, which is probably how it should be – but only to point out that I thought this was a pretty well-done discussion on the subject of the death of Izabel Laxamana...and I thought these were the best remarks I've ever heard from Jimmy Dore, though he's slightly NSFW a bit at about 11:00, but not much...



...and RIP also Ornette Coleman.

No comments: