Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Stuff

I can't think of the words to comment on this almost unspeakable tragedy - my deepest sympathies to Vice President Biden and his and his son's families...



Update 6/2/15: And what an admirable legacy (here).

...and returning to the more mundane political stuff, yeah, I'd say it's high time for the IRS to give ALEC the treatment it deserves (here)...



...and by the way, did you know that this month marks the 100th birthday of Orson Welles? I thought I'd commemorate the occasion with one of the greatest movie introductions of a character of all time, and that would be Welles as Harry Lime in “The Third Man,” still an awesome movie after all these years...



...and I hope this puts you in the mood to hear a song about the movies, because here it comes.

No comments: