Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Stuff

I know we observed Memorial Day earlier this week, but with that in mind, I give you the latest from the "This Day In Doomsy History" files from May 28, 2007 - the tune is "Tell Mama" by Shawn Pander; proceeds go to the VFW (no idea of Pander's politics, but I like the song)...



...and R. Maddow reminds us about our ol' buddy Vlad Putin and how people who oppose him end up dead, including Anna Politkovskaya..



..and part of me wants to apologize for wasting more time with the latest antics from Billo the Clown, but I have to give props to Lawrence O'Donnell for actually doing some critical analysis of the latest drivel from Mr. “WE'LL DO IT LIVE!! BLEEP IT!!”...



...and I had this tune in mind after watching the O'Donnell clip, and I can't believe I found it - isn't the Internet amazing?

No comments: