Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday Stuff

There was once a time when I dumped the grease traps and cleaned out the fry and shake vats and scraped the grill clean also for these corporate cretins, so I literally feel their pain also (once burned part of my hand on the grill, but fortunately I healed up OK; at least they didn't tell them to use the "secret sauce" – more here)…



...and I wonder if we’re starting to head into “torches and pitch forks” territory with this stuff (not condoning violence, I wish to emphasize – at least Nick Hanauer was honest enough to admit that he did stock “buy backs” too; I'm sure "Mickey D's" did the same thing as well, but I don't know for certain)…



…and Jon Stewart tells us about how the Repugs put the brakes on the human trafficking bill, something that used to NOT be controversial…always have to find a way to stick some anti-abortion stupidity into practically everything and gum up the works, with the Catholic Church metaphorically nodding in approval as always here


...and I like this tune and the whole waterfall thing - I think this kicks off a play list.

No comments: