Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

Awww, looks like Repug U.S. House Rep “No-Shirt-Check-Out-My-Six-Pack-Abs” is going to go down as just another self-entitled Republican who went too far – whatever will Lindsey Graham do now? (here)…



...and TYT has something on the blow-back on "Tehran Tom" Cotton, who, by the way, is getting funded by people who have a financial interest in his "toolery"...



...and John Oliver and Ed O'Bannon capture my sentiments on the NCAA pretty well here (nothing against most of the athletes who are only trying their best to make it in the pros - who can blame them? - but I definitely can't stand the "idiocracy" of the institution itself...I guess the "brackets" are out already)...



…and as great a day as this is, it’s still tinged in sadness a bit for your humble narrator for personal reasons – assuming I’m still doing this next year, I promise to put up something by The Dropkick Murphys to mark the occasion next time (and would you believe that this actually got 628 “dislikes” on YouTube? Haters gotta hate, I guess).

No comments: