Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Stuff

As far as I’m concerned, this is called “leadership” (on the part of Number 44, I mean)…



…and Jon Stewart asks a great question here, but he shouldn’t hold his breath waiting for an answer (truly a brilliant segment as far as I’m concerned – oh, and by the way, am I supposed to believe now that “hands up, don’t shoot” never happens? Because, for your information, I DON’T)…


...and bravo to Dem U.S. House Rep Keith Ellison for this – he also stood tall in the following video (more here)...



…and Cenk and Ana tells us about a Detroit-area pediatrician who refused to care for a little girl raised by lesbian parents – I think they paint with a bit too broad of a brush here about religion, but they’re absolutely right to decry those ridiculous “conscience” clauses observed by certain medical providers out there…



...and speaking of health care, Rev. Al gives us the most recent bloviations of Flush Limbore on the five-year anniversary of the ACA; a little late with this I know – yeah, Flush, go wave your hands in the air like you pretend to care (that you were wrong once again, that is)…



…and I neglected also to note the passing of Mike Porcaro of Toto – yes, a guilty pleasure I’ll admit, but I definitely liked a few of their songs, including this one.

No comments: