Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Stuff

Man, does Chris Hayes light it up here, though, as karoli properly notes, Hayes should direct some of his ire towards Joe Scar too on his own network (which, of course, means that he can't)...



...and Lawrence O'Donnell pays tribute to outgoing Dem Senator Jay Rockefeller on the whole torture matter (and I can't believe how well Sen. Lindsey Graham has acted during this whole fiasco – credit to him for a change)...



...and speaking of lighting it up, we had an experience tonight with “one light goes out, they all go out” - all is now OK, though...



...and I don't think I've ever featured this before – not sure why not (I think one of these guys died)...



...though I think The King says it best here...



...and if you choose to imbibe tonight, please stay indoors – hugs.

No comments: